- RDRS Bangladesh is inviting applications to fill up the position of “Project Coordinator” under Sisimpur-PEEL Project. Interested eligible candidates are requested to apply for the position through online. The position is based at Kulaura Upazila in Moulvibazar District.
- PC will play a lead role in developing Activity Plan and Detailed Implementation Plan (DIP) for each year and update quarterly.
- Ensure that DIP of program area is interlinked; and activities are implemented in an efficient manner.
- Coordinate development of team’s monthly work plan and annual training calendar.
- Conduct monthly coordination meeting at which program progress is reviewed and assessed by the team with participation from technical leads as needed.
- Attend coordination meetings at field level.
- Provide adequate direction and support to the field to ensure better coordination at that level.
- Monitor program components at field along with training, workshop, meetings at different level and provide feedback.
- Provide support in managing resources overseeing budgets.
- Build and nurture effective teamwork in the Upazila Office that is conducive to staff retention and support Program Supervisors in this regards.
- Assist staff recruitment process for other staffs of the project.
- Ensure all PEEL staff comprehend and effectively pursue the goal, objectives and results of the program
- Coordinate review of budget in line with SWB rules and guidelines.
- Ensure budget forecasting and expenditure trend analysis.
- Monitor expenditures (monthly, quarterly) and take measures where variances are high.
- Support procurement of regular items and other day to day usable materials for Upazila Office. Coordinate with Administration to procure bulk items as and when required
- Arrange procurement Committee meetings in whenever needed in accordance with procurement system and rules.
- Ensure financial management and reporting standards and oversee the work at different levels.
- Managing staff time and organising periodical audit
- Develop monthly narrative reports for SWB and other program reports as needed and ensure that these reports are properly reviewed and disseminated
- Maintain liaison with GOB/NGO officials, local elite and other key formal and informal leaders in the area.
- Help field team to develop and maintain such linkages with GOB/other agencies and utilize the best services/facilities
- Willing to work in any natural disaster or emergency situation any where in Bangladesh
- Masters in any subject but preference will be given to the candidates with B.Ed and M.Ed Degree.
- At least 10 year(s)
- Project Management and implementation;
- Problem solving and decision making;
- Resource and people management;
- Dealing with beneficiaries;
- Supervision and monitoring;
- Should be capable of report writing in both English and Bangla.
- Working with NGOs with field exposures will be preferred.
- Interpersonal skill, communication skills, presentation skill etc.
- Should have mentality to field visit.
- Should have sound knowledge on MS Office.
- Should be capable of making liaison with Local Government and primary school and community mobilization.
- Tk. 66134 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per Organisations Policy & Project’s Budget.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Eligible and deserving candidates are requested to apply only through online. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. Any persuasion will disqualify the candidature. Women are especially encouraged to apply. RDRS is a non smoking working environment. RDRS reserves rights to finalize any application.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : 3 Jan 2022
আবেদনের শেষ সময়: ৩ জানুয়ারি ২০২২